Are you part of the world-wide Pickleball craze?
Well, guess what? We are too.
Pickleball is not only an extremely fun and addictive sport, it’s also a fantastic pastime for anyone regardless of physical abilities due to the sport’s low intensity.
So why spend hours of your free time performing tiring, time-consuming administrative tasks for your Pickleball club when you’re 10 feet away from a racket, a ball, a net, and a partner?
Hundreds of other clubs have already automated their administrative work with Pickleball Management Software, yet you’re still stuck in the office sorting through enrolment applications, transferring data to excel by hand, and handling cash payments.
If you’re wondering whether this type of software can make an impact at your organization, you’ve come to the right place, because in this article, I cover:
- What is Pickleball Management Software?
- The #1 Software over 20 Pickleball Clubs Use
- How Automated Features Save You Time and Money
- Five Examples of Pickleball Clubs Using This Software
- How to Get Your Free Trial of the #1 Software
What is Pickleball Management Software?
Pickleball Management Software is an all-in-one management tool to help you eliminate and streamline administrative tasks from your workload to save you time and money. It’s usually comprised of a website builder, online contact database, online member directory, communications system, booking system, finance & payment system, event platform, and more.
Most Pickleball Management Software solutions include functionalities like:
- Website: create and update your Pickleball’s website with little-to-no tech experience.
- Events: easily create and promote lessons, events, and rentals, with online registration, attendance tracking, and payment processing.
- Payments: automate membership renewals, registrations and payments.
- Database: maintain detailed member, coach, parent, admin records in an easy-to-search and filter online database.
- Emails: send professional newsletter and email communications to your members, coaches, parents, and team administrators.
- Member Login: allow members to login to your website to access exclusive resources.
- These are all basic functionalities of a larger grouping of software called membership management software — a solution designed to eliminate and automate as many of the administrative tasks of membership organizations as possible.
The #1 Software over 20 Pickleball Clubs Use
Wild Apricot is the #1 rated membership management software used by over 20 Pickleball clubs. You can try a free, 30-day trial of Wild Apricot and have your Pickleball club set up with a professional-looking website with online event and lesson registration in just an afternoon.
How Automated Features Save You Time and Money
Just picture an army of robots doing all the grunt work for your Pickleball club.
They’d update your website, register new members, file their info into a database, collect and process payments, schedule lessons and classes, and send automated invoices, receipts, and email reminders. With an army of robots doing all the work, you could spend your time growing your club and offering more value to your members (and playing Pickleball of course!).
That’s exactly what Wild Apricot does for you — it acts like an army of robots to automate all your admin work. Many club managers report saving up to 20 hours a week by letting Wild Apricot handle the grunt work for them!
Here are some of Wild Apricot’s features you’ll have instant access to once you start your free trial:
Wild Apricot also has dozens of other features like:
- Member login and membership directories
- Multiple membership levels and group/family discounts
- A mobile app to manage your Pickleball club on the go
- Donation meters
- Free, unlimited support
- And dozens of others
Plus if there’s a feature you want and we don’t have, go on over to our WishList forum and request it. Once a feature gains enough popularity, we develop it.
Five Examples of Pickleball Clubs Using Wild Apricot
Here are five examples of Pickleball clubs that have built their websites using Wild Apricot’s website builder. While you can’t see how they’re managing their club in the backend, you can see how they’ve organized their club online.
Some highlights to look for when you explore each site include:
- Simple online membership applications
- Event calendars with signups
- Pickleball code of conduct
- Pictures of club members Pickling away
Greater Austin Pickleball
Middletown Pickleball Association
Edmonton Pickleball Club
Greater Oklahoma City Pickleball Club
Pikes Peak Pickleball Association
How to Get Your Free Trial of Wild Apricot
To get started with your free, 30-day trial of Wild Apricot, simply click here.
You’ll be taken to a registration page where you can enter your account details. Once you click submit, you’ll activate a free 30-day trial of the paid version of Wild Apricot’s software. This means that you will have all the access to all the functionality that our paid clients receive for 30 days.
Looking to discuss how Wild Apricot’s features will help your Pickleball club with a real human? Make sure you’ve signed up for your free 30 day trial, then email coaches [@] wildapricot [.com] (just remove the brackets and spaces) to speak with one of our dedicated onboarding coaches!
Best of success with your Pickleball club! Now quit reading this and grab a paddle!
Content retrieved from: https://www.wildapricot.com/blogs/newsblog/2019/04/12/pickleball-club-management-software.